As Seen IN
WHAT WE DO
MBD employs a holistic design methodology to transform inefficient areas into aesthetically pleasing and functional spaces that harmoniously connect with neighboring zones. We cater to projects ranging from individual rooms to entire houses, adopting a cooperative strategy that involves both homeowners and contractors, guaranteeing an optimal design and construction experience for each client. We collaborate with numerous regional contractors who uphold our core principles of transparency, accountability, respect, and environmental consciousness.
• We listen to our client’s needs and provide cost respectful solutions for their issues and desires.
• We collaborate with our clients and our allied trades because we believe everyone brings something of value to the table.
• We take an integrated approach to designing that ensures the remodel of each room enhances the home.
• We incorporate accessible and sustainable design principles throughout the project with little or no additional cost(s).
• Single room and whole house designs
• Multi-generational spaces
• Rooms for people of all physical abilities
• Flexible multi-purpose rooms
- Cabinetry and Countertop
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Flooring & Wall Finishes
- Universal Design Products
- Low Maintenance, high durability sustainable materials
- Energy & water efficient systems and fixture
- Design statement
- Project Objectives and Assumptions
- Dimensional Floor Plans, Wall Elevations and Perspectives.
- Specifications for all project materials selected
- Cabinetry Legend
WHY GET A DESIGN REPORT?
- To provide each client with a comprehensive and fully documented summary of the design(s) and materials they have selected, and
- To ensure that the homeowner’s contractor has a clear vison of their needs, desires and objectives. The Design Report can help mitigate costly change orders and help make a homeowner’s project more attractive to a prospective contractor because most of the decisions have been made up front. The contractor is then able to provide a more accurate project cost estimate and schedule. In an essence, the Design Report puts everyone on the same ‘page’ and expectations can be established upfront.